Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Seasons Greetings - Sign please!

  1. #1
    MovieStuff
    Guest MovieStuff's Avatar

    Post

    Hi all!

    This has been a tragic year and it's nice to know that our small group suffered no losses other than the emotional wound we all have in common. I would like to think that the film making community, in general, is a fairly tight group and that super 8 users, in particular, understand the importance of communal support for one another in all times, good and bad.

    In that spirit, I want to take a moment to wish all of you happy and safe holidays this Christmas season. May you all find nothing but happiness under a tree, especially if you own a dog and you decided to sleep late.

    Merry Christmas!

    Roger
    (feel free to sign below)

    ------------------
    Roger Evans
    MovieStuff
    http://www.afterimagephoto.tv/moviestuff.html

  2. #2
    Regular 8 Freak
    Guest Regular 8 Freak's Avatar
    I guess I can sort of relate Roger, I have a tree climbing kitten.
    Happy Holidays-- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!
    Here's hoping that you all find a freezer full of K40 in your stockings.

    ------------------

  3. #3
    ulrichsd
    Guest ulrichsd's Avatar

    Post

    Happy Holidays, everyone! And if you are traveling this season, be safe!

    Anyone plan on shooting any Christmas/New Years home movies on super8?

    Scott

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Hanthx
    Guest Hanthx's Avatar

    Talking

    I'll be shooting some sound film this Christmas, this will be a first!
    Merry X-mas bros.

    Scott

    ------------------

  5. #5
    tom*
    Guest tom*'s Avatar

    Wink

    Yes,

    Happy Christmas & New Year all, and thanks too for all the questions answered and topics discussed from this truly diverse and international group!

    Heres to 2002.

    Tom


    ------------------

  6. #6
    jocko
    Guest jocko's Avatar

    Post

    Merry christmas everyone,and a happy new year..and for Kodak..lets get some of that 5285 reversal cut down to super-8 this year..P.S. Roger can't wait to use your new transfer service..these rank houses are killin me smile

    Neil
    JOCKO FILMS

    ------------------

  7. #7
    Nigel
    Guest Nigel's Avatar

    Post

    Happy Christmas.


    Good Luck on whatever you will be doing.

    ------------------

  8. #8
    Scott Spears
    Guest Scott Spears's Avatar

    Post

    Happy Holidays to all. Let's make our New Year's Resolution to shot more Super-8 and have doing so.

    I just shot my first Super-8 in over 12 years. Ok, it was only a color chart to at the beginning of the roll, but hey it's a start.

    Scott

    ------------------

  9. #9
    PhillipF
    Guest PhillipF's Avatar

    Post

    Merry Christmas to all you guy's and have a happy new year. You guys are a great bunch of people and do wonders to support the 8mm format.

    ------------------

  10. #10
    StopMoWorks
    Guest StopMoWorks's Avatar

    Post

    Well, I am new to this forum and rediscovering Super 8 (hopefully I am not too late). Roger turned me on to this board, which started a domino effect,i.e. discovering many other Super 8 sites. I became "virtually" acquainted with Roger (maybe less than year ago) through another forum about the unique craft of "Stop Motion Animation", which coincidentally, has similar issues as "Super 8", i.e., trying to survive during this "digital age" onslaught....great "tool" but the powers that be, seem to think it is the panacea for everything.

    Yes indeed, these are unusual times, economically and with world events
    ....let's "hang tight" during the next 2002 year ride.

    Have a peaceful holiday season.

    Lionel


    ------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •